I join the hordes of many fat busting suckers out there to lay my hands (and money) on a cellulite busting menacing looking gadget otherwise known as the i-Zen.
Watch the i-Zen Korean commercial here:
Hot in Korea and Asia, this gadget has spawned many fakes. I almost bought one from an Indonesian seller on Qoo10 when the price of the gadget went on ‘offer’ from the original price of S$49.90 to S$21. Thank God for auction reviews because many customers complained of the gadget’s silicon rubber wheel disintegrating upon one usage, the entire gadget malfunctioned after just one use, to a short circuit unit that resulted in the i-Zen going up in sparks and flames. None of the customer’s angry feedback got addressed apparently.
Some time it pays to pay a little more money for the real stuff.
So when you pay peanuts, you get peanuts. In this case, a very faulty and unreliable product.
Hence I chanced upon another seller who swears by selling the authentic version for S$29.90. Supposedly it is made in China. Then again, God created the world, China created everything else. Almost every product these days behind their fancy foreign packaging from Japan to the United States are actually manufactured in China.
Below is an image taken off the seller’s auction page on how to spot a fake from the real McCoy.
To cut the story short, here’s my new baby:
The seller was also very accommodating to email me a .pdf copy of the instruction manual in English and I’m sharing it here:
Download – i-Zen English
How to use:
1) I prefer to maximise my cellulite busting efforts with some cellulite melting gel. So I slather them on and wait for ’em to dry.
2) Turn on the gadget (duhz, obviously) and run the spinning wheel on your targeted area very slowly but firmly.
There is no pain whatsoever to using the i-Zen despite its menacing looks, so much so that I applied a substantial pressure on my fats.
3) Use the i-Zen on each area for no more than 5 minutes each time.
Watch my i-Zen video demo here:
RESULTS: How does it fare?
- Overall on my first try out, I’d have to say the machine is rather powerful because I could see my fats jiggle away with the contact impact of the jagged silicon rubber wheel, yet without feeling any pain at all.
- At the end of my first cellulite blasting session, I could feel my thighs, calves and especially my tummy being warmed up. Not too sure how to explain but its the feeling one gets after a good work out minus the yucky sweat.
- The gadget was utilised for a total of 25 minutes consecutively on my thighs, calves and tummy and it did not heat up till near melt-down temperature like the fake i-Zen did which had many customers complaining about. This goes to show that the made in China i-Zen I have in my hands is authentic.
- Contrary to its bulky looking size and shape, the i-Zen is surprisingly light in weight! I could use it with one hand effortlessly as I slouch on my couch over cable tv.
- The down side of the gadget is that the machine is pretty noisy as evident in my video. Just 5 mins on it and it woke my husband up from his sleep with much grumpiness.
Nonetheless I am only on Day 1 of using the i-Zen and would require probably another 3-4 weeks to review the results of weight loss and cellulite reduction. So do check back by then to see how it fares and if my pork trotters have slimmed down to bird legs.
**As with all weight lost products, a good balanced diet with regular exercise is recommended to achieve the full desired effects of weight loss. **